One Tree Hill Primary School is proud of the School Uniform. The wearing of the school uniform:
- Helps to develop the school identity allowing students to gain a sense of being part of the school community.
- Helps to identify students when they are out of school on excursion.
- Means that there is no competition between students and looks neat and tidy.
- Ensures the health and safety of students.
- Jacket Bottle Green
- Windcheaters Bottle Green with logo
- Rugby Tops Bottle Green and Gold
- Polo Shirts Gold or Bottle Green
- Track & Cargo Pants Bottle Green
- Cargo and Rugby Knit Shorts Bottle Green
- Skorts Bottle Green
- Dress Green and Yellow Check as shown
- Hats Wide brimmed, beanie, foreign legion or bucket or beanie
Sun safe hats must be worn between end of August and beginning of May and on days of high UV ratings for all outside activity. Students not wearing their hats will be designated to the shady area near the Resource Centre and thus be restricted in their play.
Sneakers should be worn for sporting activities.
The Governing Council deems the following clothing unsuitable:
- Tank tops, netball skirts and thongs
- Clothing with inappropriate messages, brand names or logos
- Students may wear only simple stud or sleeper ear-rings. No facial piercings.
- Clear nail polish may be worn only and no makeup or glitter.
- Lip protection cream needs to be clear only.
- Only Medic Alert bracelets or pendants may be worn.
- Hair needs to be neat, tidy and appropriately styled for primary school.